About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 19 July 2004

My personality type...

“To oppose something is to maintain it…” - Ursula K. Le Guin
 

The meeting went rather well this morning with a lot of issues being addressed. I took the opportunity to voice out my dissatisfaction with the progress of the project which I feel is a little bit slow.

And today, I spotted a nice tan on Barry's face instead of the usual pale Australian skin. And of course he has been jet skiing at Port Dickson over the weekend. I hope he didn't enjoy himself too much because he was here to assist us to trash out all outstanding issues relating to the polymer launching. He and Garry got to work extra hard to help my team. Garry still owes us concepts for the posters and brochures. They need to deliver 40,000 of them foc. Yet, I have not received any mails from New Zealand ever since Garry's last visit here. Barry needs to follow up on his partner. What an odd team this Barry and Garry.

I heard that Brunei was ok with their introduction today. Of course, the scale was smaller compared to Malaysia. I have the privilege to see their promotional posters before the launching. Thanks to Barry.

Today, just to humor a friend, I did a simple personality test. The result:

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective
You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment