About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 26 July 2004

Nasi ayam madu @ Maju Junction...

"Some people believe that holding on is a sign of great strength. But it takes far more strength to let go..."


I was surprised to receive sms from Senator Ubai early in the morning. She’s in KL again! There must be a parliamentary sitting to attend to. She has to go to MARA building to submit her daughter’s MRSM application. Being a single parent must be taxing. Promised to meet up at Pertama. If it was some one else I wouldn’t have gone out in the sun in my condition. Still am groggy from the flu contracted in Penang. Still having running nose and feeling weak. We went to Maju Junction to have nasi ayam madu. A little too sweet, even to us Kelantanese.

Have coffee at Starbuck while catching up with stories. We Big 5 always have stories to reminisce. We went to surprise Nik Aminah and she was in the middle of spring cleaning her 4-storey bungalow, on her own! Of course she's jealous that I was with Ubai and not telling her earlier. And Yaya was at home nursing her chicken pox! She’s supposed to register at her college last week. I guest nobody will admit her in her condition. Promised to meet up Wednesday after work. Senator Ubai need to pujuk Bee to come along too. She’s staying at Bee’s place tomorrow night.

Now that we are near the MARA building, tried to call Adilah to join us but she was not in office. On leave, actually. Called her handphone and this time the surprise is on us. She’s at Gullatis doing some shopping with her uncle and auntie. Met her at Sogo and in a very short time, we confirmed to go to her house in PD on 7 August. Affirmative.

At time like this, I wish all the Big 5 are here together... like when we were 30 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment