About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 29 July 2004

Malaysian Consulate in Davao...

“Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities…” - Christian Nestell Bovee



Tried to ignore the alarm twice, but wouldn’t want to get caught in the jam.

Senator Ubai was up very much earlier, waiting for me patiently while reading parliamentary questions, ready to leave. Called Ani in KB and she sounded ceria early in the morning. The Cikgu Kanan was getting ready for school. Could hear voices of children in the background. Tomorrow night she and Dr Fatah will be flying down to KL to sign S&P agreement. They bought an apartment in KL for their son. They will miss Ubai as she’ll be flying back to KB tonight. Most probably I will not have time to meet Ani and hubby. Tomorrow being a Friday, the diary is fully booked. Maybe next time. InsyaAllah.

Had breakfast with Ubai at the café and later sent her to Parliament. Will be seeing her again next week. Promised her that I will look for Nik Noraini. The last time we heard, she was in the Philippines after her husband’s posting in Tashkent and Iran. Get Linda to do the ‘jejak kasih’ search. Thanks to my efficient secretary, managed to connect me with the officer in the Malaysian Consulate at Davao. Left my number and less than 5 minutes, received a call from Nik Noraini. We talked for a long time, updating on happenings, missing each other so much. Yay, she’s coming back in September for 2 weeks and will be spending a week in KL before her husband's next posting in Wellington. Sms Ubai on updates. We were overly excited. Need to inform Ani and Babee, too.

After so many years, the Big 5 will be together again soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment