About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 July 2004

Echoes of nature...

"If you lose your purpose, it's like you're broken..."

'
Watched tv while eating roti telur for dinner. Hubby has not sms me since this afternoon. The last sms was at 3:09 p.m. Hopefully no severe echoes of nature happening in the east coast. Heavy rain or thunderstorms in the South China Sea may affect communication from there. Finally received a short msg “Sori tak hantar sms dari tadi, esok I cerita ye yang”. Ok dear, I understand.

Ja came back from Kuantan in the heavy rain. A friend has given him a ride home from Pudu Raya. He sat with me for a while in my room, telling the happenings in campus. He’s adjusting well, I hope. He went out afterwards to have dinner and meet his brotherhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment