About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 7 July 2004

I am going to miss my baby...

The final lesson of history: 'Let's never go back there again!' - Nietzsche 
 

KUANTAN: 10.35 a.m.

Hubby was tired. I was too...

Ja's registration was still on when they started the taklimat for all parents and guardians. 

We listened half heartedly. At least I while away the time removing the kemuncut from my baju kurung. Once a while I saw him dozed off. Should have brought a story book to read. In 2001, we have gone through this in UITM, Arau to register for Sara and a month later in PJ, again to register for her when she was offered for the second intake at UIA. 

A year after, we did the same for Iwan at UTP, Tronoh. And today, we were here in Kuantan to register for Ja. He is going to be 19 end of the year but he is still my baby. And I know that I am going to miss him...

We said goodbye. I think Ja is going to be ok.'

No comments:

Post a Comment