About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 11 February 2006

Break the silent...

 “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same..."


Well, it's been some days since I talk to dear hubby.

Communication was intermittently through brief sms. The silence between us was unbearable. When he came from outstation, he looked tired and sad. He said he has not been well the past few days. I said I was not feeling well too. We stayed in bed for a while, holding each other close and put the misery we had gone through the past few days out of our mind.

Yang, let us be strong to face the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment