About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 24 February 2006

Resume normal life...

“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much…” - Helen Keller

This morning Dr. Arumugam showed me the result of the Angiogram test. The x-ray images clearly showed a constriction of the vessel entering the heart that caused the blood not flowing properly. According to him the condition got nothing to do with high cholesterol level or high blood pressure– it is just my anatomy. I could’ve had this constriction since birth without me knowing about the defect. Doctor advised for me to resume normal activities and go on with life. Avoid stressful activities and take care of my diet. I was relieved with the result. My follow-up check-up will be in six months time.

Back in the ward, after the nurse checked bleeding at the insertion site and my blood pressure, I had a hearty breakfast and slept the whole morning…

Alhamdulillah…

No comments:

Post a Comment