About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 8 February 2006

Lost Saviour...

“Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood…” - Friedrich Nietzsche


Lost Saviour
'Lust for one you love
Is like a garden flower
That must be pruned and weeded
Before it yields its treasure.

Years refine its grace,
But only with devotion
And much imagination
To freshen the familiar.

But, ah! what then the freedom
That comes alone from giving
And knowing that your wishes
Will be your lover’s pleasure!

For in the utmost chamber
Lust is quickly sated
While love still craves redemption,
Ever the lost savior.

(Nick G)

No comments:

Post a Comment