About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 12 February 2006

Tour de Langkawi...

“But when the strong were too weak to hurt the weak, the weak had to be strong enough to leave...” - Milan Kundera


Last night we spent the night at our Bidara House. Ella’s parents were in KL to send her stuff and they stayed the night at our Putramas Apartment.

When we came back to the apartment, they already left. Ella’s parents promised to meet up with her sister and brother-in-law for lunch at Insaf Restaurant. We met them after sending some jeans for repair at the Pertama Kompleks. There was a large crowd at Jalan TAR as people waited to watch the Tour de Langkawi. We waited for a while and got a glimpse of the cyclists but were forced to seek for shelter when it started to rain heavily. Due to the torrential downpour, visibility problems and slippery road, the final stage was ultimately cancelled.

We went to 3R at Sri Hartamas for a full body massage and later had clay-pot rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment