About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 February 2006

PGL – the musical...

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved…” - Helen Keller



Tonight we went to Istana Budaya to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang- The Musical. The play brings to life the beloved tale that is as old as time with a burst of theatrical magic. See the glory of 15th Century Melaka unfold before your very eyes. Breathtaking sets, resounding chorus lines, pulsating rhythms and spirited contemporary choreography combine in a fury of staggering imagination to bring you a night to remember.

Be immersed in the soaring love story between an invincible warrior and the beauty who tamed his heart. Feel the pain of two yearning souls. And then wonder at the dilemma tearing them apart between loyalty and desire as the sweeping award-winning epic is stunningly adapted live on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment