About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 22 February 2006

Fight my depression...

“Reality is frequently inaccurate…” - Douglas Adams

Linda has already fixed the appointment for my Angiogram Procedure and the GL was ready for collection. Although feeling depressed, I went on with work as usual. There were a lot of meetings to attend to and drafts to clear. By the end of the day I had cleared all outstanding matters and was very pleased with myself.
Tonight while holding each other close, I made hubby promise to take care of the kids if something bad is to happen to me. I know he doesn’t like me to talk this way but not knowing what to expect can be very frustrating and frightening.

I just want you to know that I love you very much, yang…

No comments:

Post a Comment