About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 February 2006

Medical Check-up...

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are…” - Bill Watterson

It’s time for my annual medical check-up. I was very early. They took my urine and blood samples. I did the stress test, hearing and eye test. Then they made me drink a jug of water to fill my bladder– that was for the ultra-sound examination. Later I had my chest x-rayed and did my mammogram and pap smear test. As Dr. Ng was on long leave, I had Datuk Dr. Arumugam to do the physical check-up on me.

The full results of the medical check-up would only be ready next week. Already I feel depressed and worried...

No comments:

Post a Comment