About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 18 February 2006

Unburden my heart...

“You have to die a few times before you can really live...”- Charles Bukowski


We slept late again last night. The news about my heart condition has shocked the both of us. I was feeling very miserable and sad…

Early in the morning, after drinking a cup of Nescafe, not wanting to stay in the apartment and feel sorry for myself, I called up a friend to cheer me up. We met up at Ikea and later watched an old movie at 1-Utama.

Tonight, we drove back to our Bidara House. Iwan came home earlier after a date with Ella and Sara came much later after watching PGL- the musical with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment