About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 29 April 2006

Fly away...

“Often while travelling it’s too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts...”

Fly Away

Leave all your cares behind
Set your spirit free
Just say goodbye
Take to the sky

We'll see what we can find
Come away with me
We can fly
Fly away...

Lookin' for a dream
See the stars above
And the Earth below us spinning
Come with me my love ...

8 comments:

  1. hi salams..fellow ludlum reader:D

    thanks for stopping by my blog. Your travel sounds interesting. wish i could say the same for mine.

    have a pleasant labor day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nong:
    this poem is perfect for labour day..fly away from work hustle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong...have a nice trip to Paris...berjauhan ngan hubby lagi ke?...takpe...simpan rindu tu sehingga bersua nanti...pasti rindu akan lebih membara...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seronoknya nak fly2 ni...kalau jalan makan angin je seronoklah tapi kalau kena kerja....ada kureng sikit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nong dear, See you in two weeks time. Post many interesting pics upon yr return. Enjoy with the one you love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if only i can fly away too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. selamat bertugas di negara orang.. semuga selamat pergi dan balik..

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam perkenalan..

    nice poem...i tengok kat sidebar u..banyaknyaaaaaaaaa tempat u dah travel..bestnyaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete