About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Cheque collection in Seremban

“Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars...”- Jack Kerouac

(Street Arts in Seremban around the lawyer's office)

We were on the road early this morning. Today we made an appointment with the lawyer's office for our cheque collection and finalisation of the sales of our Pedas land.

On the way to Seremban, we stopped at Elmina R&R to have breakfast. 


(Early breakfast at Elmina R&R Northbound)
(Nasi Lemak, Kuew Teow goreng and Roti tib-tab)

The  transactions with the lawyer was fast and efficient. As we still have time to spare before lunch time, we visited the Negeri Sembilan State Museum. It was raining quite heavily when we were in the museum.

we drove back to our Bidara House and stopped at Elmina R&R for lunch.


(Lunch at Elmina R&R Northbound)
(Asam pedas set and Sup tulang for lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment