About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 June 2022

Warung Mee Udang Banjir Tg Karang

“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it...” - Charles Swindoll

(A bowl of Mee Udang Banjir)

From Kg Gajah we took the West Coast Expressway to KL. When we reached Tg Karang we decided to have an early dinner at Warung Mee Udang Banjir Tg Karang.

Warung Mee Udang Banjir is about 4.8 KM from Tg Karang town and 14 KM from Sekinchan town. Mee Udang Banjir is prawn noodles cooked with curry soup. Mee Udang Banjir is popular in the Sabak Bernam area. Other than mee udang, this restaurant serves various other foods, including, nasi goreng udang and mee goreng udang.

The ambiance is nice but spoilt by the fishy smell coming from the stagnant water in the drain in front of the restaurant.

(The food is quite tasty)
(Mee udang banjir and nasi goreng udang)

No comments:

Post a Comment