About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 June 2022

Masjid Muhammadiah, Kg Air Mati Mukim Bandar, Kg Gajah, Perak

"If country life is healthful to the body, it is no less so to the mind..." - Giovanni Ruffini

(A new mosque in Kg Air Mati)

After visiting Masjid Al-Madinah Kampung Bandar, we traced our routing back to Kg Gajah and passed a new Masjid Muhammadiah in Kg Air Mati Mukim Bandar. 

(The mosque signage by the roadside)
(Masjid Muhammadiah Kg Air Mati)
(A colourful house in front of the mosque)
(Abandoned old house at a corner)
(Beautiful horses grazing by the roadside)

No comments:

Post a Comment