About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 June 2022

Masjid Sultan Azlan Shah Kg. Gajah, Perak

“Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny...” - Stephen Hawking

(Masjid Sultan Azlan Shah Kg. Gajah, Perak

4.185249, 100.935409
04°11′06.9″N 100°56′07.47″E

We have a few more mosques to visit but we were hungry. We found a decent Malay restaurant in town and had our nasi had our lunch. We later drove to Masjid Sultan Azlan Shah to performed our jamak prayers.
 
(Lunch nasi kandar style)

Masjid Sultan Azlan Shah Kg. Gajah is a new mosque and was built to replace Masjid Lama Kg Gajah, the old mosque located on the bank of Sungai Perak. The relocation was done following several major floods which caused damage to the old mosque.

This new brick mosque was built away from Sungai Perak and located by the main road of Kg Gajah to Bota.

(Easily accessible from the main road)
(A new mosque in Kampung Gajah)
(A traveller's friendly mosque)
(Performed our jamak prayers here)
(The pulpit area)
(The main prayer hall)
(Ample parking space)
(A clean and well maintained mosque)

No comments:

Post a Comment