About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Fighting a battle...

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope..." - Martin Luther King Jr

(Dino in Taman Lukut, Negeri Sembilan)
(Rizwan in Jenjarum, Selangor)

This morning, after my visit to the Ophthalmologist to remove my eye bandage, we drove towards Port Dickson then later to Jenjarum. We had earlier made plans with some friends to visit Dino in Taman Lukut in Port Dickson and Rizwan in Jenjarum.

Dino was diagnosed with acute failure of the liver and Rizwan had a second stroke recently. Ya Allah, make them strong in their fight against their sickness.


اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ النَّاسِ أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ اشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شَافِيَ إلَّا أَنْتَ شِفَاءً لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقْمًا

1 comment:

  1. ‎إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون
    ‎اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ، وَعَافِهِ، وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ.

    Dino passed away at noon on Sunday, 26 June 2022...

    ReplyDelete