About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 September 2004

25th Anniversary: Rainbows in my tears...

“But better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie…” - Khaled Hosseini


There isn't much I haven't shared
With you along the road
And through it all there'd always be
Tomorrow's episode

Who's to say who's right or wrong
Whose course is braver run
Still we are, have always been
Will ever be, as one

(Elton John)

We skipped class tonight and decided to have dinner at Victoria Station. Shared a combo plate of lobster and steak.

These tears I shed tonight, they weren’t tears of sadness, more of love and emotion. After all these years I’m still trying to figure out the odds and ends. Thank you for being there for me all these wonderful years, yang. And all the years to come.

Happy 25th Anniversary yang..

No comments:

Post a Comment