About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 September 2004

Balinese garden party...

“I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness...” - Bill Watterson


I was surprised to see Nik Aminah's daughter helping her auntie at the spa. She was on a three weeks’ vacation and would spent practical time there. A chance to even earned some pocket money.

It was raining quite heavily. When the last client for the day left, we had tea at the balcony. The yellow-stemmed bamboo trees bordering the balcony produces an exotic effect to the surrounding. While the adults were relaxing and chatting at the Balinese garden, Nik Hasnah’s and Nik Aminah's daughters were enjoying themselves in the steam bath. The girls must be having a lot of fun. Could hear them laughing and shouting. Joanna and Bella must be tickling them while scrubbing their backs with loofas.

Later that evening, we went for dinner at the food court at Sri Hartamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment