About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 September 2004

Kota Bharu: Boundless and carefree...

“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be...” - May Sarton

(My bestest of friends...)
'
The whole day was busy contacting travel agent and arranging flight details. Others suggested earlier flight but we preferred the last one.

Picked up Bee at Kg. Tunku at 6.30 p.m. Abang Yusuf was not at home. I heard that he’s going to KK this weekend leaving the children by themselves. Drove to Kak Nora’s house to say hello and to inform her of our trip to KB. Though practically confined to her bed because of diabetes, Kak Nora looks cheerful and energetic.

Drove to KLIA. Had ample time for a leisure dinner as our flight was at 10.40 p.m. Before boarding called Ubai to remind her to pick us up at the airport in KB. Ubai was already waiting for us with sleepy Hajar. Although the Senator’s house has seven rooms, we bunked ourselves in the guest room for the next two days.

Chit-chated until 2.00 am in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment