About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 September 2004

Friendships’ revered...

“People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters...” - Cassandra Clare


I promised Senator Ubai that I would call Kid to check and confirm the date when she’s flying back to Malaysia before her next posting in Wellington. I recalled from our last conversation that this Consulate’s wife would want to spend a week in KL and meet up with Big 5 before going back to KB to be with her mother for a while.

Linda called Davao but received news that the Malaysian Consulate and family were already in KL. Managed to get their contact numbers in KL and KB from Wisma Putra. Talked to Kid and she apologized for not informing us about the changed dates. We wanted to meet up but tonight she’s flying to KB and would be coming back to KL end of next week. We both felt so sad. Felt so disappointed. Would not be able to meet the rest of the Big 5 in KL next week, as I would be away for the Umrah.

Called Senator Ubai and Bee. Now that Kid is in Malaysia, determined to have the reunion regardless whether it's in KB or in KL. The afternoon was spent contacting old friends and making plans for the reunion.

Had roti chanai at Plaza Damansara and solat magrib at Mesjid Saidina Othman. Played an hour of squash and later two games of bowling. While having our dinner at Tanjung Puteri, told hubby of my plan to fly to KB this weekend for the reunion. He knows I missed the gang so very much.

Couldn’t help feeling so excited and thrilled…

No comments:

Post a Comment