About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 September 2004

7th Umrah Trip: The holy pilgrimage...

“To travel is to take a journey unto yourself...” - Dena Kaye


Today is my last day to work before our Umrah trip. I took half day off and we had time to visit Mak and Abah in Melaka. Abah was not looking too good. He looked tired but still cheerful. Mak as usual gave lots of advice. Asking us to doa banyak-banyak kat Mekah nanti.

Completed our packing and retired early tonight. We promised each other that we’ll make this trip our best ever Umrah together and we'll be having a stop-over in Dubai for a few days.

For this is a journey we all must make,
And each must do it alone,
It's all a part of the plan,
A step on the road to home.

My Overseas Travelogue: MadinahMakkah and Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment