About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 8 September 2004

Our Embassy in Jakarta...

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody...” - Stephen Chbosky


Completed the Vault inspection at Safeguard together with the representatives from Internal Audit and Risk Unit. Came back to office just in time to have a quick lunch with Zila at Kupang. Called Bee and told her about the KB trip. She was all excited to come along. She got to ask Abang Yusuf’s permission fast as we need to book the tickets.

With all the excitement, I have forgotten about my date with Nik Aminah tonight. Called her and promised to be at her house after office. After the solat Maghrib, we drove to One-Utama to buy tickets for the movie, PGL. Again the tickets were sold out. Nik Aminah bought tickets for Saturday. She’s watching the movie with her family. I bought tickets for tomorrow night. Cholesterol aside, pleasured ourselves with lamb stew at Secret Recipe. Bought us incense sticks and trinkets. Drove to Sri Hartamas, stopped at Uncle Don to say hello to Nik Kamaliah's sister. Managed to get her number at the Malaysian Embassy in Jakarta. Went to Tanjung Puteri for ice lemonade and teh tarik and indulged in a lot of story telling. Sent Nik Aminah home around midnight.

Senator Ubai returned my sms at 2 a.m. I wondered what was she doing in the wee hour of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment