About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 9 September 2004

Mountain high enough...

“Life is to be enjoyed, not endured...” - Gordon B. Hinckley


My office was in a mess.

Today they circulated the list of furniture and odds and ends to be auctioned to staff. I heard many were eyeing for the full-length cupboard in my room and also the discussion table and chairs. Even the 4-drawer cabinets and curtains were up for auction.

Linda did most of the packing and labeling for me. By the time we finished sorting things out, we could barely straightened our backs. Tomorrow they would start to cart off the boxes to our temporary office. A swing area near the lecture theater sufficient to provide us with the bare necessities. We would stay there while waiting for our new office to be renovated.

Left office early for the spa. Nik Aminah’s mother was there undergoing treatment for her ailing legs. Chit chat with her for a while. She looked frail but still bubbly with stories to tell. Had to leave her with her knitting and succumbed my exhausted body to an intensified stress-relief massage. Need to complete my treatment early.

We watched Puteri Gunung Ledang at One-Utama. A little too slow but the story was good. Called Ubai and Bee to inform of flight details. Had our midnight drink at coffee bean. Reached home near 1.00 a.m. Packed for tomorrow’s trip to KB. Feeling very excited…

No comments:

Post a Comment