About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 September 2004

Simply Traditional...

“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy...”


The Ball Room at the Sunway Convention Centre was packed with colorful traditional dressed guests.

I hosted table number 122. The table was supposed to sit for 10 people but there were only eight of us. And the food was in abundance. A pity to see the abalone and king prawns went to waste. While savoring our dinner we were entertained by the Ghazal and Gamelan Group from JB. Traditional Malay, Chinese and Indian songs complemented the theme for tonight’s Annual Dinner – Simply Traditional.

There were also lucky draws in between. I got lucky and got me a cute Ikea table lamp. Linda was even luckier. Her number was among the last five to be called and she got herself a 14” TV. After collecting the prize we drove home and missed the comedy sketches by the Instant Café.

No comments:

Post a Comment