About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 September 2004

Guardian angel on-call...

'“Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid…” - Langston Hughes


I was dreaming of something good when hubby's call awakened me from my slumber. It was already 10.30 a.m. and I was supposed to wake Ja up. His bus was at 12 noon and his abah would be sending him to Pudu Raya. I had arranged prior appointment with the girls at the spa this afternoon but I promised him to have lunch together. He wanted to baca doa selamat for kids’ coming exam and also doa tolak bala for Ja. Lately Ja has been encountering a series of bad lucks and disasters, one after another!

Prepared the cream caramel in a jiffy, at top speed. Packed some for Ja to bring back to Kuantan. The rest I would bring to the spa later. Sara packed some for Saufi. We went in two cars, as I would need to shoot off immediately right after lunch.

I wished Iwan and Ja were here with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment