About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 21 March 2005

Hieratic dignity...

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends...” - Martin Luther King Jr.
 

We started from home very early in the morning. There was an accident involving few cars and had caused massive traffic jam but we managed to reach Tanglin early and had time for nasi lemak breakfast. Sent Ubai to the Parliament, She’s flying back to KB with the other YBs in the evening. In the office, we had informal interview for the vacant SE post. Most probably we will offer the post to Suraya from HR Department.

It was raining in the evening and we do not have time for teh tarik before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment