About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 5 March 2005

Stray Snowflakes...

“Traveling is like falling in love, the world is made new...”


It's the end of our winter holiday.

The plane landed at KLIA at 7.30 a.m. After buying lots of chocolates, we took the ERL and later a cab to my office to take the car. We stopped for a hearty breakfast of roti chanai at the Mamak restaurant. We skipped lunch and the whole afternoon was spent catching up with sleep. Later we had dinner at Victoria Station with Sara and Saufi.

Tonight I dreamt we were standing hand-in-hand on the river bank. Looking at the snow-covered river and at boats and ferries frozen in situ. The trees and the fields were white, and yet the sun was shining bright too. It was a magical moment. The next thing I remember was waking up, trying to brush off stray snowflakes that fall on my face…

My Overseas Travelogue: Stolkholm, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment