About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 23 March 2005

Life Coverage...

“There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart..."


In the afternoon Yan from Takaful Iklas and hubby came to propose insurance coverage for the children and showed some benefit illustrations. The Ikhlas Saving Takaful was ok only that I should have started the program long time ago when the children were still small. Now, at the age of 20 something, the program doesn’t look quite that attractive. I worry that there will be no continuation after I retired.

Will have a talk with the kids before I decided to take up the insurance policy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment