About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 27 March 2005

Larvae invasion...

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face...."


We went to Pertama Kompleks to change the buckle of my handbag. Also sent the boots to the cobbler for repair. We had nasi briyani for lunch at Insaf Restaurant. Later stopped at the plant nursery to buy some potted plants for our water garden.

While we were busy cleaning the pond, there was a commotion when officers from the Health Department went from house to house to ask the occupants to vacate their premises. They were fogging the area because of the widespread incidents of dengue fever at our housing area. There were even a few deaths reported recently. Hopefully the chemicals don't kill my three little fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment