About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 14 March 2005

A minor mishap...

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” - L.M. Montgomery 
 

At last, we have decided to replace the front speakers of my car.

It’s been a while since the speakers have been blurting out uncomprehending racket. So this morning hubby drove the Kia to office and I drove his Honda. He is going to the accessory shop during lunch to replace the speaker. On the way to office he had a slight accident. Although there’s no serious damage to the fender, it still needs repainting. Most probably I need to borrow Sara’s car for a week when we send the Kia for repair.

After office we had teh tarik at Lake gardens and later found out that our classes were postponed to next week. As Iwan and Ella will be having dinner before coming home, we went to warong Tanjung Puteri where I had kuey teow goreng for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment