About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 25 March 2005

Competencies glitch...

“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more…”


The traffic flow was smooth today. Enough time to stop at the cafe for breakfast.

The interview for the Manager's post went smoothly but we do not have the right candidates who really have the competencies to fill up the Manager post. Another round of interview with a few more candidates will be arranged by HR department. Nasi lemak berlauk for lunch really makes you feel drowsy in the afternoon. Had a round of discussions with Zainal and Zaini on our country paper for the SEACEN course. Need to come out with presentation materials later.

Sara came home and she brought with her loads of stuff from campus. For dinner, we shared a plate of mee goreng. I need to fast tonight as I will be going for my yearly medical check-up tomorrow. Ja came home late at night from Kuantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment