About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 15 March 2005

Another get-together...

“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears…” - John Lennon


Received a short sms from Ubai reminding me of our get-together plan this weekend. The Senator will be coming to KL for the opening of the Parliamentary Session this coming Monday. I also received a call from Nik Fauziah to confirm that she will be joining us. I don’t want to take her words seriously. If I know her, she is capable of canceling last minute appointment. I need to call Bee and Nik Aminah. Most probably Nik Aminah will not be joining us as she has made some plan for the weekend.

Went home early after office. Had dinner with Iwan. Earlier, he went to send Ella to the Putra Bus Station. She’s going back to Setiawan tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment