About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 6 March 2005

Rites of passage...

“Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.” - Martin Luther King Jr


We sent Ja to Puduraya to catch the 12.30 p.m. bus. My plan was to go to the spa later but received a shocking news that Arshad, my former staff, has passed away. He fainted right after a game of futsal and never regains consciousness. He’s only 37 and left behind a wife and 5 kids. Later in the afternoon, I went with Sara to Wangsa Maju to pay our respects. There we met with others, who were equally baffled by the sudden deceased of our close friend.

To everything there is a season
And a time to every purpose, under the heaven
A time to be born and a time to die

No comments:

Post a Comment