About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 March 2005

Fabricated scrap...

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it...” - W.C. Fields


Last night I went home earlier than usual. Today and tomorrow the kids will be monopolizing the washing machine so I completed all the laundry washing during the night and ended up sleeping very late. Knowing that today is a non-working Saturday, and knowing that her mom will not be up before noon, Sara stopped at Destina on her way home from campus to buy a few packets of nasi lemak for lunch.

Late evening Iwan came home with Ella. Ella will be spending the school holiday in KL and they have made plan to rayau-rayau. We went to 1-Utama for dinner but ended up eating separately. Sara and I at the Laksa Shack, while Iwan and Ella at the Burger King. We watched midnight movie ‘Robot’ and came home way after 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment