About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 20 March 2005

The Golden Girls...

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival...” - C.S. Lewis


Fetched Bee from her house and later fetched Ubai at KL Sentral.

Went to Tanglin for breakfast of lontong. Went to Taman Melati to Rozimah’s house. She is still as slim as when she was during our secondary school time. Called Kak Nah and was invited to her house for a nasi dagang makan-makan. It was her 51st birthday today. Her house was recently renovated and very spacious.
'
Went to 1-Utama to watch movie but we were a little too late. Met Hafiza at the food court. She’s going for her aerobic class at the Celebrity Gym. According to her Che Din was at Sepang watching the F1 race. Sms Che Din and promised to meet up later. Had a round of drinks at the Dome while waiting. Sent Bee and reached home after magrib. Bought nasi goreng and Tom Yam for dinner with Ubai and Sara. Ubai stayed up till 2 a.m. to complete a paper to be presented at a Woman's Forum next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment