About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 26 March 2005

Scared out of my life...

“Always do what you are afraid to do…” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


I was early for my annual medical check up at PMC.

I knew something must be wrong when they asked me to repeat the mammogram again. Later after the ultrasound test the doctor confirmed that there is a 0.66 mm lump in the upper quadrant of my left breast. When asked whether I should be tested further, the doctor advised me to come for the full result next week.

Hubby was already home when I came back. Although feeling so down and scared I wouldn't want to cause anxiety especially to my loved ones. Tonight we talked of my fear and lead us feeling sad and emotional and at times angry with each other over nothing. I want him to promise me that he will be strong for me and be with me whatever happens to me. At this moment, I am thinking of the worst. The very thought made me feel so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment