About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 17 March 2005

Signs of impatience...

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing...” - George Bernard Shaw


The whole day was filled with meetings. The morning meeting on blanking Plant discussed on the evaluation findings by the consultant. The evaluation committee decided on awarding the contractor not based on cost consideration alone but a lot of other criteria like meeting tight time schedule. The meeting was taking extra time so I skipped the TEC meeting.

In the afternoon there was a presentation by Fabriano Group from Italy. There's nothing new on the products they are marketing and it was a waste of 2-hour of my senior officers' time. Openly, Dato’ Daud voiced his disappointment. It was quite an embarrassment for the visitors as well as for us when he's irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment