About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 19 July 2010

A final goodbye...

"More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones..."

Today I lost a blogger friend... Isn't life temporary?

I didn't really know her. I didn't even know about her blog, what more about her painful ordeal in fighting breast cancer. That was before the bloggers' meet at the Marche in April 2009.

When we first met, I saw one jovial friendly lady. We talked and joked as if we were long time friends. Then, there was no indication that she was suffering. On that day we were priviledged to have a signed copy of her book 'Kanser Payudara Ku'.

This morning, through several fb notifications, I learned that this friend of mine has passed away.

Al-fatihah.

(Dalilah Tamrim aka Radin Galoh - dalam kenangan...)

4 comments:

  1. Kak Ezza@makcik blogger said...
    maaf kan, saya lupa nak bagitau akak...banyak sangat nak fikir dan saya sibuk kehulu ke hilir atas urusan sendiri. Alfatihah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzah,
    Only the other night kak nong and abang mus were discussing and planning to visit her.

    We'll take comfort that she's in a better place now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. B Rampai,
    Cherished memories of her live on in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete