About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 7 July 2010

The way it is...

"My life isn't Hollywood-perfect, but it's pretty wonderful..."

(My reflection in the mirror)

Lately, I was a master of mood, highly emotional and a bit of melancholy. Friends cringe when I describe my self-destructive inner turmoil. They commented on my changed of tone too.

While being fully aware of life's tragedies, I really don't want to lose any sleep. In spite of being obliged to deal with human viciousness and misery day in and day out, I prefer to dream instead. I've always felt physically unassuming, so my detachment from the real world works really well for me. My overall message is one of hope: It's never too late for me to become a better person.

That’s why I like being invisible…

No comments:

Post a Comment