About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Set a precedent...

"If a problem can be solved, there is no use worrying about it..."

(Some bosses are nice too...)

Was the sky extra cloudy this morning?

I could not deny that I had had an eventful life packed full of incident, and that by the road I had met many weird people.

My interaction with one of the big bosses today leaves me cold. Bosses come in every variety and no workplace is without them. How difficult it is for me to deal with them depends on my self-esteem and professional courage. The trouble with them is they get all excited over nothing. It is always hateful to disappoint people, and on this occasion I was compelled to set precedence where I most wished to keep it. I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.

I'm frightened of the old ones…

No comments:

Post a Comment