About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 17 July 2010

Today I am in haven...

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field
from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

(The biggest restaurants at Look-out Point)

We went to a kenduri tahlil in Ampang and had early lunch there. We decided to drive to the look out point situated along the winding stretches of the Hulu Langat Highway. The Selangor forest reserve look out vantage point is only 263m above sea level but the view is terrific.
'
(A cool drink to quench our thirst)

At one of the 4 restaurants there we had some drinks and stayed a while to enjoy KL panoramic view.

(KL skyline viewed from Ampang Look-out Point)

4 comments:

  1. cantik view tu.. kat mana tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino,
    Tak jauh dari KL. Nearest route is tru Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat road to Look-out point @ kompleks pelancongan menara tinjau.

    A good place to bring the family for lunch or dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wish you were here" - we like this song too.

    Fab views

    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A long time ago, a friend mis-wrote in his girl-friend's birthday card "wish you were her" instead of "wish you were here"...

    And they quarrelled big time...

    ReplyDelete