About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 26 July 2010

Mee goreng P. Ramlee...

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless…” - Mother Teresa

(Next time we'll try nasi goreng Saloma)

For some reason, hubby's suggestion to have dinner at Warung Tanjung Puteri made me overly hungry. And I am not sure why.

The bistro-style warung has a nice strategic location overlooking the T-junction. They have quite a spread of different varieties of food. The place needs only a little bit of upgrading to improve the ambience, and would definitely invite a lot more customers. This is one great place for a teh tarik session with the gang.

Tonight hubby had his nasi lemak and I had my favorite mee goreng P. Ramlee for dinner. The malay oldies were playing softly in the back ground. I could easily recognized the voices of some popular singers back in the 60's, whose voices were typically a few octaves higher than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment