About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 25 July 2010

Trace of sadness..

"When you look into a mirror you do not see your reflection—your reflection sees you..."

(Innalillah -hiwainna-ilaihirojioon...)

I am a complex individual - somewhere between a dull dutiful wife and an adventuresome free spirit. You can either blame or sympathize with me.

I used to be an organized woman, I deal only with facts and reality because dreams and wishes, hope and love, frivolity and spontaneity have only brought me confusion. Lately, busy with work, I haven’t been able to rearrange my mundane life by filling it with colour, laughter or adventure. I never tried because adding these qualities to my life could make me lose focus of what I am doing right now.

When I learned from a blogger friend that they are gathering in Shah Alam today for a majlis tahlil for Arwah Dalilah, I asked if I can join in although I don’t know most of them. But then, it is a good deed they are arranging and an occasion in remembrance of a common blogger friend, why not? And it is an opportunity to meet other bloggers in person too.

Is there a reason for everything? I certainly don't believe so.

Hide every trace of sadness,
Tho’ a tear may be ever so near
Smile, what's the use of crying
Life is still worth the while…

No comments:

Post a Comment