About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 16 July 2010

TTS with the Grandpas...

"Success is not fun unless you share it with someone..."

The morning session with the AG was short and brief, but with more take-aways to ponder and act on. The afternoon TPEC meeting was brief too.

I received a short text message from Nasir inviting the grandmas to join the grandpas tonight for a teh tarik session at Al-Awwal Maju @ Sri Gombak.

None of the grandmas responded so I decided to go with hubby instead. I know he will blend well with my friends as he has met most before. We met with two Nasir, Hasni, and Doc Iskandar. They were already having a good start while waiting, eating Nan, tandoori chicken and pasembur. We ordered tosai, sup kambing and rice. Col Abdul and Doc Helmi came a little later.

It is good to meet again. Whenever we met we see the younger us 40 years ago and watch how we have matured and became wiser. No matter what, we still maintain our old candor and witty jokes.

(Crispy tose)
(Spicy chicken tandoori)
(Delicious rojak)

4 comments:

  1. any update to share?
    - new cucu ka
    - new menantu ka
    - newly found soulmate ka (for the single grdpa/grdma)
    - hot gossip ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    Kenapa tak join sama? Col Dol datang all the way from Subang. Sesat pulak tu...

    Of course lah banyak cerita2 bila dah lama tak jumpa kan... Ada orang interested nak cari biker's chick for soulmate... ish ish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh........ adalah yg tambah cucu....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada grandma baru dapat cucu last week. Bertambah lagi satu...

    Yang lain dah bermenantu tu, sabar lah!

    ReplyDelete