About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 5 February 2005

Wide eyed dreamer...

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.” - Philip K. Dick


Woke up very late. Lately I haven’t got enough sleep.

Feel so sleepy all the time. We had brunch of roti sardine at the Mamak restaurant. Most probably this will be my lunch for the day. We drove out in separate cars to different destinations. Nik Aminah has already made booking for me at 3.00 p.m. and we promised to meet up at the spa later. I saw new girls at the spa, most probably some trainees.

Nik Aminah and hubby were at her club, entertaining someone important, so she’ll be late. I was already finishing and ready to leave when she came. She has cooked something last night and wanted me to appraise her latest cuisine invention. The dish smelled nice. I’ll leave it to Sara to comment later.

2 comments:

  1. emak... you didn't leave any food for me... huhuhu... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sori ler... makanan tu sedap sangat mak dah habiskan. Tak sempat nak bagi u rasa!

    ReplyDelete