About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 February 2005

Out of the loop...

“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it...” - Albert Einstein


I was feeling angry and sad when I received a call from Mandy Villa. It was regarding the progress of our apartment. Sometimes I feel that I’m always out of the loop, not knowing what’s happening. Most probably I always take things for granted. I’m always forever trusting. Because of that I felt frustrated, with no one in particularly but mostly with my own self.

In this silence I love you.
And with this silence I give to you.
In spite of this silence I cherish you.
But still the silence; I don't understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment