About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 7 February 2005

A heartrending interlude...

“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it...” - J.K. Rowling

'
Tonight we discussed about our trip to Washington.

Although it’s my business trip, hubby will accompany me throughout the trip. We will transit in Stockholm and will spend a few days there. It would be fun, a full 2-week holiday together! But he has to be away again before the trip. We were quite emotional, we know that we are going to miss each other a lot…
As the glimpse of a burnt-out ember
Recalls a regret of the sun,
I remember, forget, and remember
What Love saw done and undone.

And the best and the worst of this is
That neither is most to blame
If you've forgotten my kisses
And I've forgotten your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment